In an effort to get her eating handy things to take out and about with us, I poured some raisins onto Bibi’s high chair tray today. She had a good go at pincer gripping them and even put one in her mouth to suck on. It was pretty painful to watch the struggle to get a tightly gripped raisin into her mouth without it going down her sleeve or dropping down the front of her vest! Like watching a drunk person try to take their contact lenses out. Mainly though, she attempted to poison the dogs by feeding raisins to them! We will persevere as she does at least seem to like the taste of grapes/raisins.